Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 7206
query.cgi does BAD thinks when Bugzilla_logincookie is invalid!!!
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:37:53 EDT
Do a little experiment:
1) Set Bugzilla_login to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Set Bugzilla_logincookie to something invalid (like 0). Now go to
BAD things happen:
1) All my saved queries are available (security issue!).
2) It does not suggest to log in at the top of the page (which it does when
Bugzilla_login is not set).
3) It does not give option to log out and log in as somebody else at the
bottom of the page (which it does when it thinks I am logged in).
Ok, i think i have this one fixed from what i can tell at my end. Please try to
recreate this on your end and let me know if it still occurs. Thanks.