Description of problem:
It is not possible to schedule a system's synchronization to a stored software profile using the Spacewalk WebUI.
This bug is always reproducible.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the web UI, go to 'Systems' and choose a specific system
2. Go to 'Software' -> 'Packages' -> 'Profiles'
3. Create a software profile by clicking 'Create System Profile'
4. Compare to it by clicking 'Compare' below 'Compare to Stored Profile'
5. Choose packages that should be synced and click 'Sync Packages To ...'
6. On the following confirmation page, click on 'Schedule Sync'''
The page is reloaded and no action is scheduled.
The synchronization action should be actually scheduled.
Synchronization is working when comparing to different systems.
This bug was introduced (in 2008!) with 171e3ed99c68b5fe996128b34f5e1948f3ba4a32 and is now fixed with 09dc4b2ddf876762b51a2f538d5897060661cf69.
Thank you Johannes, moving the BZ to MODIFIED.
Spacewalk 1.6 has been released.