Description of problem:
In HBAC Rules - all users/user groups/hosts/host groups are listed on the available side - even after some of these objects have been enrolled previously.
The enrolled objects are not listed on the Prospective side. How can they be unenrolled?
Checking/Unchecking "Hide already enrolled" doesn't change list on either side.
Seeing the same behaviour in User groups, Host groups, Hosts...where "Hide already enrolled" checkbox is available.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. add 3 users
2. Go to - Policy - HBAC Rules
2. Add a rule, edit it
3. In "Who" section, click on Add for users
4. Select a user, and enroll
5. Click on Add again (The user enrolled is not listed on Prospective side)
6. Uncheck/Check "Hide already enrolled" (the list on Available or Prospective list doesn't change)
7. Without a user listed on Prospective side, cannot choose a user to unenroll
8. Can click to enroll same user from Available list multiple times....and no message indicates that this user is already enrolled
9. Same behaviour when adding user groups, adding host categories. adding service categories.
10. Same behaviour - when enrolling members in usergroups, hostgroups
The user enrolled is not listed on Prospective side
Unchecking/Checking "Hide already enrolled" doesn't change the list on Available or Prospective list
The user enrolled should be listed on Prospective side
Unchecking/Checking "Hide already enrolled" should change the list on Available list
List enrolled users in Prospective list...to allow choosing a user from this list, and clicking << to unenroll
bug 726751 refers to this behaviour in its details, but mainly addresses a separate error.
Verified using ipa-server-2.1.2-2.el6.x86_64
"Hide already enrolled" checkbox is not available anymore
Technical note added. If any revisions are required, please edit the "Technical Notes" field
accordingly. All revisions will be proofread by the Engineering Content Services team.
Cause: Clikcing on/off the Hide already enrolled checkbox when adding/removing members from a group.
Consequence: It has no effect.
Fix: It is not possible to re-add members to a group so this checkbox was a no-op.
Result: The checkbox was removed.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.