Description of problem:
If you create a provider that has multiple products, the products & repositories view renders incorrectly - it seems to run all the products in one line or something.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new provider, "Google"
2. Create a new Product, "Google Chrome"
3. Create a new repository under Google Chrome, "chrome - x86_64", using the URL
4. Create a new Product, "Google Talk Plugin"
5. Create a new repository under Google Talk Plugin, "talk plugin - x86_64", using the URL http://dl.google.com/linux/talkplugin/rpm/stable/x86_64
6. Navigate back to the Products & Repositories view for 'Google'
The two products seem to run on from one line, and are not notated correctly.
See forthcoming screenshot. This appears in Both Chrome and Firefox.
Created attachment 518286 [details]
Screenshot from Firefox
CSS alignment. Fixed in: 7fcd895d3f98cf43680cd38e378a49c408b96dd2
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist