Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 731773
Local Disk Storage Content Source doesn't display any files
Last modified: 2011-08-24 11:01:38 EDT
Description of problem:
Setting up a Local Disk Storage Content Source displays no files for deployment, even though there are files in the directory.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
2.4.0 and 2.4.1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Local Disk Storage Content Source, point it to a folder on the JON filesystem (put some jar files in the folder).
2. Create a Repository, Associate the above created Content Source with it. Synchronize.
3. Subscribe one EAP server to the Repository.
4. Navigate to Content on the EAP server > New, nothing shows.
5. Now try to upload a file to the current subscribed repository, it errors with:
Cause: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException:No entity found for query -> javax.persistence.NoResultException:No entity found for query