Description of problem:
whenever a user pings you, Gnome 3 puts a small pop-up at the center of the screen. When the chat takes places over it (notification window or whatever it is called), the order of the messages in the conversation are jumbled when the a separate window is opened for the converstaion later on
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a yahoo messenger account.
2. Get someone to start a conversation with you
3. continue teh conversation in the notification area at the center bottom part of teh screen
4. Once the notification dissolves into background, head over to the bottom right part of teh screen and choose the contact and open.
5. Messages conversation order is completely jumbled.
Message conversation order is jumbled
Message conversation order shouldn't change
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 708767 ***