Description of problem:
beaker-transfer defaults to one day to know what it should transfer
need an optional argument to specify other than one day.
Thinking about this some more we should fix this so we don't need to specify the days. Lets fix the performance issue.
recipes = Recipe\
.filter(recipe_table.c.finish_time > timedifference)\
.filter(or_(log_recipe_table.c.server.like('%s%%' % server),
log_recipe_task_table.c.server.like('%s%%' % server)))
the like statements are very expensive and the column server is a text column which prevents us from adding an index to it.
server column looks like this in the DB:
I think we should do the following:
1. rename column server to url
2. add column server with a fixed length (so we can add an index)
3. populate server with just the hostname (lab-devel.example.com)
4. change the query to use server and use = instead of like.
5. add a default limit of 50. Everytime the script is run it will get the next batch
All the logs from this job https://beaker-stage.app.eng.bos.redhat.com/jobs/3810
seem to be transferred just fine.
*** Bug 703449 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***