Description of problem:
In the 'All Available Subscriptions' tab, the search filter "have no overlap with existing subscriptions" does not seem to work for subscriptions that have no associated product with them.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch rhsm-gui and register
2. subscribe to the "Management Add On" (available with on-premise candlepin with TESTDATA=1)
3. Update the subscription search again with the "have no overlap with existing subscriptions" search filter selected
You still see the other Management Add On contract/subscription even though you have subscribed to one already
The filter would hide this.
This request was not resolved in time for the current release.
Red Hat invites you to ask your support representative to
propose this request, if still desired, for consideration in
the next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This request was erroneously removed from consideration in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, which is currently under development. This request will be evaluated for inclusion in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4.
This appears to be fixed in current subscription-manager.
# subscription-manager version
server type: Red Hat Subscription Management
subscription management server: 0.8.29-1
1. Register Systerm
2. Subscribe to "Awesome OS Modifier"
3. Set filter "have no overlap with existing subscription"
4. Click update -> Awesome OS Modifier not shown
5. Uncheck "have no overlap with existing subscription"
6. Click update -> Awesome OS Modifier is shown
This request was resolved in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0.
Contact your manager or support representative in case you have further questions about the request.