After promoting a product to the first environment, there are no packages in that repo on the file system. Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Org.
- Create a provider, and mirror a repo.
- Sync the provider, and you see the packages in the locker
- Create a Dev Envrionment.
- Create a new change set to promote the product to Dev
- Execute the promotion.
- Look in the directories at /var/www/pub/repos/$ORG/Dev/$PRODUCT/$REPO
There are no packages there, but there is repodata.
This is caused by a bug in Pulp. Filed in BZ:
Should be fixed in next sprint.
Fixed in pulp build: 0.230-2. Status of pulp BZ: verified. Closing.