- New/Edit Host (dialog)
- Remove Host (confirmation)
New/Edit Host dialog is close to completion. Remaining tasks:
1. Implement "Test" button on "Power Management" tab.
2. Verify new/edit behavior of the dialog (if everything works as expected).
"Test" button implementation is currently blocked because UiCompat's UriValidator implementation just throws a RuntimeException which breaks HostModel.Test() method flow. UriValidator needs to be implemented properly before New/Edit Host dialog pre-integration testing can begin.
For now, I will locally modify UriValidator so that IsValid() always returns true.
"Test" button implementation is finished and verified (in dev mode).
Before passing "New/Edit Host" dialog to pre-integration, two issues need to be solved:
1) UriValidator impl. - the validation logic should be copied from backend (as discussed with Gilad)
2) ClassCastException in AsyncDataProvider that breaks some parts of dialog functionality
I'll discuss these issues with Gilad, and move on to "Remove Host" confirmation dialog.
Pre-integration ticket https://trac.qa.lab.tlv.redhat.com/trac/integration/ticket/456
WPF Client has specialized confirm dialog views (e.g. RemoveView) bound to ConfirmationModel. WebAdmin should allow the same level of customization, supporting different custom confirm dialogs.
TabModelProvider popup support (dialogs bound to Window/ConfirmWindow model) refactored, with following results:
- it's now possible to customize confirm dialog implementation based on last executed command (e.g. remove host)
- confirm dialogs are handled uniformly for both Window and ConfirmWindow changes by WebAdmin
Remove Host confirm dialog finished.
Added "remove" confirm dialog that can be reused for other models as well (e.g. when removing DC).
1. test dialogs in dev & web modes
2. resolve UriValidator impl.
All is working except UriValidation for host-address.
Bug 744568 has been opened for this issue.
closing ON_QA bugs as oVirt 3.1 was released: