Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 736436
virtual subscriptions are not included when the certificates are downloaded
Last modified: 2015-05-14 11:22:22 EDT
Description of problem:
Only physical subscriptions are being downloaded using download all certificates in rhsm-web
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login in as rhn-cservice-acarter pw --redhat
2. Select consumer truth-happens
3. That consumer has 17 physical subscriptions. When the download all certificate button is selected 17 pem files are saved.
4. If a consumer has virtual subscriptions they are not included in the download.
virtual subscriptions are not included in the download.
Physical and virtual subscriptions should be included in the download.
Most have been corrected in Entitlement Team - Sprint 31.
1. Will be deferred to Entitlement Team - Sprint 32
2. Done. The list of 'export types' is defined in the default-rules.js
Verified in https://rails-fte.gss.devlab.phx1.redhat.com/management
The download all certificates button now includes the virtual subscriptions now.