Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 73749
Hangs when selecting packages to download
Last modified: 2015-01-07 19:00:23 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020827
Description of problem:
It hangs when I have selected the packages to download. The "forward" button
isn't aviable to hit, and the mouse pointer has the form of an watch.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start the program
2. press forward when you see the welcome screen
3. press forward after selecting what distro you have
4. wait until up2date have found out what packages that are missing on the system.
5. click on one or several packages to download
6. (hit the advisory button)
7. the forward button doesent work
Actual Results: nothing. I had to press the cancel button.
Expected Results: download and install the packages I selected to download.
screenshot at http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~oysteigy/misc/up2date.jpeg
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/gui.py", line 934, in showAdvisory
advisories = rhnErrata.getAdvisoryInfo(rowData)
TypeError: unsubscriptable object
This should be fixed in later versions of up2date.