Created attachment 523533 [details]
When I try to delete the profile of a virtual server an internal error occurre.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- Spacewalk 1.5
- on Scientific Linux 6 X86_64
- Postgresql DB
On every try to delete the server profile
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On Spacewalk web frontent click on server profile
2. Click on "delete system"
3. Confirm with "Delete Profile"
- Website: InternalServer Error
- Tomcat log: ERROR: column "confirmed" is of type smallint but expression is of type boolean
- Deletion of the selected server profile
- See attachment for tomcat log
I can't reproduce the bug.
What's exactly 'a virtual server'? Is it a system (registered to spacewalk) with virtualization entitlement? Or virtualization platform entitlement? Or is it a virtual guest? Should the host on which the guest is running be also managed by spacewalk?
1) register virtual host to spacewalk
2) register a guest running on this host
3) check Systems -> <virt-host> -> Virtualization whether spacewalk know about host<->guest relation
4) click on guest and "delete host"
Fixed in spacewalk naster by
738999 - VirtualInstance.confirmed is number not boolean
738999 - aliases in update don't work
[Fri Nov 11 08:38:15 2011] [error] SQL Error generated: ('column "rvii" of relation
virtualinstanceinfo" does not exist\\nLINE 3: SET rvii.state=(\\n
^\\n', 0, '\\n UPDATE rhnVirtualInstanceInfo rvii\\n
SET rvii.state=(\\n SELECT rvis.id \\n FROM rhnVirtual
anceState rvis\\n WHERE rvis.label=%(state)s\\n )\\n
WHERE\\n rvii.instance_id IN (\\n SELECT rvi.id\
FROM rhnVirtualInstance rvi\\n WHERE rvi.confir
Spacewalk 1.6 has been released.