Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 740159
Python client: pushing with --merge=import does not overwrite the translation on server
Last modified: 2012-01-03 21:57:56 EST
Description of problem:
When pushing with --merge=import, the translations on server are not overwritten, just like --merge=auto were passed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
1.3.0 and commit b9c55fdf519cfb18b95260b71549c875ad8bfc56
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Assume AboutFedora, version f13, and zh-CN translation are imported.
2. Login though Web UI
3. Goto Project AboutFedora, version 13, locale zh-CN (or equivalent)
4. Visit Document "About_Fedora"
5. Now message list of "About_Fedora" should be showing,
click on "Copy from Source" on row 1, and Save as Approved
6. zanata push --project-type=podir --merge=import --push-trans
After reload, row 1 has not been overwritten by the translation from original project repository.
After reload, row 1 should be overwritten by the translation from original project repository.
maven client pushing with -Dzanata.merge=import works
I have modified source code and commit it to git-hub, i verify this issue on my side, it works fine. So, please download the latest version of source code on git-hub to verify this issue.
The commit 8ed38f9 fixed this issue
VERIFIED with commit ab314cee446132875151823aaf9807c18c564ac2
Could you please close this when 1.3.2 is released?