Description of problem:
When group is being added in WebUI, the Posix checkbox doesn't actually work. Triggering it on/off always leaves the group as posix (this is the default behavior for group-add command). If the group is supposed to be non-posix, --nonposix parameter has to be passed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Open IPA WebUI, Identity tab. Then follow Steps to reproduce.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a group in WebUI, don't check the posix checkbox and see if the resulting LDAP object has posixgroup objectclass
2. Add another group in WebUI, check the posix checkbox and see if the resulting LDAP object has posixgroup objectclass
1. it has posixgroup objectclass
2. it has posixgroup objectclass
The checkbox should be checked on by default. When unchecked, --nonposix should be passed to group-add command.
1. when unchecked, the group shouldn't have posixgroup objectclass (and GID)
2. when checked (default), the group should have posixgroup objectclass
This was fixed in this ticket:
Technical note added. If any revisions are required, please edit the "Technical Notes" field
accordingly. All revisions will be proofread by the Engineering Content Services team.
Cause: When a new group is being created via the Web UI, posix checkbox is not taken into account.
Consequence: Non-posix group (a GID-less group) cannot be added via Web UI, posix group is always created
Fix: Fix the checkbox so that non-posix group can be created
Result: When a new group is being created via Web UI and the posix checkbox is unchecked, GID number edit field is disabled and the resulting group is non-posix
Verified using ipa-server-2.1.3-8.el6.x86_64
1. when unchecked, the group has posixgroup objectclass (and GID)
2. when checked (default), the group has posixgroup objectclass
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.