Description of problem:
In translation editor, Clicking Copy form source on page 2 or after should
1) open the editor for further editing
2) Update the translation to match the source
3) Display the updated content.
Current version only does 2) because clicking the corresponding editor cell shows the correct updated content, however, it failed to do 1 and 3.
This make the "copy from source" button look non-functional.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata version 1.4-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT (20110922-1647)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Visit a document with multiple pages of translation, like Fedora Release Note (f13)->Desktop
2. Go to page 2
3. On row 1, press "Copy From Source"
The content actually updated, but the UI does not show the updated content.
The content actually updated, and UI shows the updated content, and cell editor open on row 1 for further editing.
This is bad, because Copy From Source is not supposed to save until the user (a) clicks Save, or (b) moves away from the editor. Saving invisibly and automatically is not on.
Problem fixed in 1.4 branch.
VERIFIED with Zanata version 1.4-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT (20110926-1026)