Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Rhel 6;2 client with 3 to 4 subscription product cert
Candlepin : On-premises
Steps to repro :
1) Generated “Awesome OS for x86_64 Bits” activation key (key1) with quantity = 5 using testuser1
2) Update client facts for 9 Cpu .
3) After Register using activationkey key1 client will be partial subscribed .
4) Invoke subscription manager gui.
5) Press “Update certificate” button
Expected Result :
At Step 5 : Subscription assistance page should display “yellow cert”(Awesome OS for x86_64 Bits) to subscribe along with “Red certs”
Actual Result :
Yellow certs are not present in SM Assistance page along with Red certs to subscribe.
Attached screenshot smassistancepage
If we have no Red cert in this case SM assistance is displaying yellow cert
Created attachment 524569 [details]
smassist page screenshot
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 761133 ***