Description of problem:
When trying to edit an existing role, the current verbs are not selected/highlighted in the combo box. User cannot tell for sure whether they are already selected or not.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Role, "Orgs Stuff"
2. Create a new Global Permission, "Create and Delete Org"
3. Click the "Edit Permissions" button, choose Permissions for: Organization and chose the associated verbs, "Create Organization" and "Delete Organization". Provide a name and click Done.
4. Observe the Verbs on the resulting view to assure these have been selected.
5. Click the "Edit Permissions" button once again.
6. Observe the Verb(s) combo box.
The roles you selected previously are not highlighted
The roles that exist already should be selected.
If user makes no changes after step #6 and hits done, s/he will see that, indeed, no verbs have actually been modified. But when editing said permissions, it is not clear what already exists and what does not.
Both verbs and tags should show up as selected when editing a permission that had those items selected.
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist