Description of problem:
When editing a role details, the div for the save and cancel buttons (for both Name and Description) highlight gray on mouseover; when clicking any area inside this div w/o clicking a button results in a cancelled submit.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a new role, "fibble"
2. from the Roles View list, select "fibble"
3. click the "Edit Roles" button"
4. attempt to edit either the role name or description
5. Noting the save/cancel buttons, hover over the div containing these buttons. Observe that div highlights gray.
6. Click anywhere within this div
It appears the default action for clicking this div is "Cancel"
User should not be able to click the div - or at least not generate any action from it. Submit and Cancel via buttons should be the only actions.
Created attachment 524678 [details]
Actually this seems to happen across some (but not all) other areas in the UI. Another place it occurs is in custom provider, where it exists for Name and Description fields.
Clicking outside of an "editable" field is considered a cancel. This is intended behavior. If the consensus is that we don't want this to happen, then we need to probably discuss alternatives and implement them.