Description of problem:
If user is going through the add permissions wizard after step #1 and clicks back on step #2, s/he seems to still be in the view for step #2. Clicking back again returns user to step #1
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new role
2. Chose role from roles view
3. Chose global permission and hit Add permission
4. Chose a permission and click the "Next" button; note that the Name and Description fields appear
5. Click the back button. Note that the same view exists
6. Click the back button again. Note that we've returned back to the initial view
One step forward, two steps back :)
Proper navigation in wizard
* It seems that temporarily I was no longer able to no longer navigate any roles after doing this, but that might've been something else.
* Please do not get Paula Abdul stuck in your head while working on this bug.
This should sure up the workflow and remove the back button issue that was being seen.
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist