Description of problem:
System Set Manager will "remember" all config channels you've previously joined using SSM.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
At least 1.4 and 1.5
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start with 2 config channels and 2+ clients. (In my tests all clients were already joined to a 3rd shared config channel.)
2. Select a subset of clients and use SSM -> Config Channel Subscriptions
3. Select only Config1 and go through normal confirmation process
4. Clear system set
5. Select a different subset and use SSM -> Config Channel Subscriptions
6. Note that Config1 isn't even offered!
7. Select only Config2 and go through normal confirmation process
8. Note this subset joined Config2, but also joined Config1
Selected clients will join all config channels you've previously joined through SSM
All available config channels will be offered in SSM. Selected clients will join only the selected config channels.
This effect persists across sessions, and even different admin users.
On Spacewalk 1.6 / nightly as of today, the reproducer is broken because the pages that should do the subscription suddenly don't have the list of systems, so it's not possible to finish the reproducer step 3. We need to investigate.
Borrowing the BZ for a time ...
The config channels were stored to a wrong rhnSet. :(
Spacewalk 1.6 has been released.