Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a RHEL-6.2 vm with multiple qxl devices
2. Connect with spicec
3. You get one window
4. Add an xorg.conf to use more then one monitor (tested with 2 and 4)
5. Restart Xorg
6. Now you've multiple spicec windows
7. Remove xorg.conf
8. Restart Xorg
9. You still have multiple spicec windows, but only 1 gets updates / is used
10. Disconnect, restart spice client, still multiple windows
More spicec windows then are being used by the guest
As much spicec windows as are being used by the guest
I think we need to do a destroy on the primary surfaces on X server shutdown to fix this.
FWIW, I gave the fixed package a number of test runs and it works for me.
Verified on xorg-x11-drv-qxl-0.0.14-10.el6.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.