Description of problem:
If you submit a comment and have a mid-air collision, clicking back in browser
takes you to the page with comment, but then a delayed refresh (5-10 seconds)
refreshes the page, erasing any comment the user put in
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load a bug. Have another user load the bug.
2. User A types a long comment into the bug.
3. User B updates another field (CC, status, Version, whatever.
4. User A Submits changes.
5. User A gets a mid-air collision page warning.
6. User A clicks back button or BACK in browser.
7. Page loads initially but...
Page refreshes (cannot be prevented in FF 3) unexpectedly, and User A's comments
are lost irretrievably. :(
Page should not refresh without user input.
Setting this high priority as it has regularly caused loss of time and effort
during sprint planning and other activities where more than one person are
viewing or editing bugs.
User cannot copy/cut the comment text fast enough. Have tried this a few times, and the browser prevents completion of cut/copy action while reloading.
This was fixed upstream, and will be part of our Bugzilla 4.0.2 release.