Description of problem:
Viewing a list of orgs in the main view displays them in one manner. Viewing same list of orgs when creating a new role lists them in a different manner.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create three new Orgs, "aaa", "bbb", "ccc"
2. Navigate away from the orgs view to dashboard, and back to Orgs, in order to sort them (different bug)
3. View sorting, with ACME_Corporation first, followed by your newly created orgs
4. Administration > Roles > New role "piffle" > Save
5. Roles view > "piffle" > Permissions
6. View sorting of Orgs in the role permissions view
Probably should assure we're sorting Upper/Lower alphanumeric. Or at very least, assure org view is uniform across UI
commit - ef6154de9e526ca8b4eebf9df3ff7e9b0671c4a9
Updated the sort order on the Organizations -> List to be consistent with the order of organizations from the sort page.
Using the example above, the order would be
aaa, ACME_Corporation, bbb, ccc
bouncing this back to dev for consideration. note the forthcoming screenshot, in the roles creation view, we're still seeing the sorting as different than it is shown in the main Orgs view.
Created attachment 529995 [details]
screenshot showing the roles create view still incorrect.
This seems to be fixed now, verifying.
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist