Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 747501
Simplify file structure and deployment.
Last modified: 2011-10-27 02:08:21 EDT
- Remove the need for 2 separate component.xml files.
- Remove instances where there is double interpolation (maven, seam) of resource files.
- Resolve PermGen space exception when running seam tests in some instances (try different jvm options when running failsafe validations)
- Eclipse test launchers to use with the TestNG plugin.
> Remove instances where there is double interpolation (maven, seam) of
Specifically, make sure that all variables in components.xml can be interpolated by Seam from components.properties, and remove Maven variable interpolation from test/components.properties so that they can be used in Eclipse.
- Merged components.xml files into a single one.
- Maven tests no longer failing with PermGen exceptions.
- Modified eclipse TestNG launcher for Integration tests.
Sean, not sure if this needs to go through Dean for verification.
It indeed looks like an internal task.
Unless you want me to run through all system tests for this. :-)