Description of problem:
some string in abrt-dump-oops.c are not translatable
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. LANG=as_IN abrt-dump-oops --help
- the help text is in english
- localized help text in output
- this application is usually not run manually by users, so this will not hit many of them
- actually the strings are translatable, the initialization of i18n is missing:
/* I18n */
Since RHEL 6.2 External Beta has begun, and this bug remains
unresolved, it has been rejected as it is not proposed as
exception or blocker.
Red Hat invites you to ask your support representative to
propose this request, if appropriate and relevant, in the
next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Fixed in git:
Author: Denys Vlasenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue Jan 17 11:03:36 2012 +0100
*: add i18n init. Closes rhbz#749100
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.