From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020809
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start redhat-config-network
2. add a CIPE interface
3. save and close redhat-config-network
4. start redhat-config-network
5. select the CIPE interface and click on edit
6. change "Tunnel through Device" from None to eth0
7. Traceback occurs...
This thing seems to hand the whole desktop. I'll add the actual traceback in a
followup, just to be sure dont to lose this ;)
Its a IndexError at line 191 of cipeconfig.py
This thing locks the whole desktop.
I have to alt-f2, login and kill the neat.py process to lock it up.
seems to be fixed with >= 1.1.87
*** Bug 75858 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
new packages to test available at:
Closing due to inactivity. Reopen, if the problem is still existing.