Description of problem:
Let's get the ball rolling on this one...
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Created attachment 534008 [details]
Native systemd unit for autogroup
Created attachment 534009 [details]
Native systemd unit for autohome
Mattias, any objection to my making this change?
autodir-0.99.9-12.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 17 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing autodir-0.99.9-12.fc17'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
autodir-0.99.9-12.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
Using autohome on fc16. After preupgrade, autohome is disabled, and can't be started as a service anymore.
(Since it wasn't a service, autohome.target took a while to figure out, and would be nice if that was taken care of by preupgrade...nuisance?)
1. If autohome/autogroup was enabled, preupgrade should:
systemctl enable autohome.target
2. /etc/sysconfig/autohome appears to be deprecated, or needs to be integrated with autohome.target.
- I don't see any way to pass the backup options in /etc/sysconfig/autohome anywhere else.
- I don't see any way to pass the permissions and directory options from /etc/sysconfig/autohome to override the hardcoded options in autohome.target.