Description of problem:
Not able to work parallel on the same workbench
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata version 1.4.2 (20111031-0915)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Two people log in and work on https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/webtrans/Application.html?project=pulp&iteration=0.1&localeId=zh-Hant-TW&locale=en . Not necessary to be working in the same page or same string
2. Both start typing and save.
3. One's saving makes the other lose what he's typing, and leave his input box.
To be able to work parallel.
Correction: This must have broken between 1.4.1 and 1.4.2, or I think we would have heard about it before now.
Unable to reproduce problem:
1. 2 users login into http://zanata-fortitude.lab.eng.bne.redhat.com:8080/ as different user.
2. Navigate into IBUS-chewing project, into first document
3. User1 edit entry 1 and user2 edit entry 2.
4. User1 hit save, user2 still remain in editor with no content lost.
Can you please confirm if this is the correct way to reproduce the bug?
Bug fixed in 1.4.
VERIFIED with Zanata version 1.4.3-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT (20111128-1320)