+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #755009 +++
Description of problem:
During reshare to RAID5 mounting device is not possible.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. RAID1 is created on 2 disks.
2. Partitions are created on RAID (including making fs)
3. 2 more disks are added to container.
4. RAID1 is migrated to RAID0 on 3 disks.
5. During this reshare mounting is possible.
6. After reshare is finished RAID0 is migrated to RAID5
7. When reshare has got app. 1% hard power off is performed.
8. After reboot reshare is continued but mounting partitions is not possible.
In step 8 mounting partitions should be possible.
Fixed by commit
Originally reported by Maciej Patelczyk
mdadm-3.2.2-15.fc15 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 15.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 15 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing mdadm-3.2.2-15.fc15'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
mdadm-3.2.2-15.fc15 has been pushed to the Fedora 15 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.