Description of problem:
This plugin can no more be selected.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Can be reproduced all the time.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install the package mail-notification-evolution-plugin-5.4-45.fc16.x86_64
2. Start evolution.
3. Go to plugins in evolution
4. This plugin shows up in the list, but clicking on it does not cause it to be selected.
Plugin is not selectable
It should be selectable and notify of new emails.
Just a note, that is is for the mail-notification-evoultion-plugin and not mail-notification plugin.
mail-notification-5.4-48.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 16 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing mail-notification-5.4-48.fc16'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
I have tried it and it works now.
mail-notification-5.4-48.fc16 has been pushed to the Fedora 16 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.