Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 769444
Review Request: ruby-korundum - Ruby bindings for KDE libraries
Last modified: 2012-01-25 17:27:53 EST
Spec URL: http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/rpms/kdebindings/korundum.spec
SRPM URL: http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/rpms/kdebindings/korundum-4.7.90-1.fc16.src.rpm
Ruby bindings for libraries created by the KDE community.
On second thought, after reading over
seems a name like ruby-kde would be more compliant, maybe I'll ask someone with some ruby-fu for advice here.
I'm taking this one.
- According to ruby naming guidelines , the name should be ruby-korundum.
- License should be GPLv2+ and LGPLv2+:
[bkabrda@localhost BUILD]$ licensecheck -r korundum-4.7.90/ | grep LGPL
korundum-4.7.90/tools/rbkconfig_compiler/rbkconfig_compiler.cpp: LGPL (v2 or later)
korundum-4.7.90/modules/akonadi/examples/akonamail/mainwidget.rb: LGPL (v2 or later)
(also, see COPYING and COPYING.LIB, where GPLv2+, resp. LGPLv2+ are mentioned).
- All the imports work only when you first require 'Qt', otherwise they throw "NameError: uninitialized constant QtWebKit::Internal::Qt" and similar. Because there is not much documentation available, I'm not sure if it should be that way or if it is bug. Could you please clarify this?
- Also, one minority: Url should be uppercase, so URL :)
- Otherwise, the package looks good, so when you correct these things, I think it will be ok.
Spec URL: http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/rpms/kdebindings/ruby-korundum.spec
* Wed Dec 21 2011 Rex Dieter <firstname.lastname@example.org> 4.7.90-2
- rename to ruby-korundum
- License: GPLv2+ and LGPLv2+
can't speak for the runtime oddities found, I'm mostly just a package monkey here.
- Ok, as for the runtime, I'll try to get someone who understands what it should and shouldn't behave like.
- One more thing - currently, I noticed no runnable tests, but it may be a good idea to add a %check section that would run "make test", just for future use, when the authors will actually add some tests (but this is definitely not a blocker, since there are no actual tests).
The package is ok from the kde/qt packaging view. Already packaged in Fedora, this is a split of previously monolithic kdebindings package.
Ok, since there are no other blockers, this package is APPROVED.
New Package SCM Request
Package Name: ruby-korundum
Short Description: Ruby bindings for KDE libraries
Owners: than jreznik ltinkl rnovacek rdieter kkofler
Git done (by process-git-requests).
ruby-korundum-4.7.4-1.fc16,ruby-qt-4.7.4-1.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
ruby-korundum-4.7.4-1.fc16, ruby-qt-4.7.4-1.fc16 has been pushed to the Fedora 16 stable repository.