Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 769492
Position of scroll bar jumps
Last modified: 2013-03-03 21:22:07 EST
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; de; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20111108 Fedora/3.6.24-1.fc14 Firefox/3.6.24
When working on a translation with several pages and when working on the bottom end of one page, the position of the scroll bar jumps when navigating through the entries at the bottom.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open workspace for a document that contains several pages, stay on page 1
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom
3. Open editor for an entry close to the bottom, say 4th last entry.
The scroll bar, that I moved all the way to the bottom just before, now jumps up a little, so that the very last entries are now not displayed anymore, you have to scroll down again to make them reappear.
Scroll bar should not move
Annoying for 2 reasons:
- The whole page jumps before your eyes, your eyes always have to find their last point of focus again.
- A lot of unnecessary scrolling (jumping up, scrolling down again, entering message, jumping up, scrolling down again...) when translating the last entries of each page.
Using FF 3.6.24 here.
Problem doesn't appear in 1.5 due to the layout change.
VERIFIED with Zanata version 1.5.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT (20120221-1200)