Spec URL: http://hguemar.fedorapeople.org/diet/vishnu.spec
SRPM URL: http://hguemar.fedorapeople.org/diet/vishnu-1.2.6-1.fc16.src.rpm
Description: vishnu is a diet add-on that brings:
* User Management System
* Tasks Management System (abstraction layers over batch schedulers)
* File Management System
* Information Management System
So now that diet is in, this one should be the next.
- the license is not present in all cases. For exemple, if I install vishnu-ums-server, it just pull vshnu-core-server, and there is no license
- the copying file is IMHO not sufficient, maybe you should bundle the rest in License/*
- rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT is not needed in %install
- I think you should use the %version in %setup and in $SOURCE0
- there is no url for Source0, nor any indication on where to get the source code
- the servers do not need to be started by systemd ?
- like diet, I assume the tests are not practical to run on koji/mock ?
- I am sure that better description could help to understand what each packages do ( even if this is rather specialized )
- there is support for documentation created by doxygen, wouldn't that be useful to enable it ?
Any progress in this review...?
i need to update the package to latest version.
Let's drop it, upstream is not interested anymore interacting with the FOSS community.