Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 784825
Issues related provisioning of a VGuest to VHost that has no Provisioning Entitlement
Last modified: 2012-03-08 04:06:43 EST
Description of problem:
The implementation of Virtual Hosts provisioning via WebUI does not take in account that the Virtual Host could not have Provisioning Entitlement.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Register a VHost KVM system to Satellite
2. Set the following entitlement
NB: Do not set Provisioning Entitlement.
3. Create Kickstart for KVM Guest
4. Systems -> VHost -> Virtualization -> Provisioning
5. Fill all required fields, mark "Do not use an RHN Satellite Proxy" and press "Shedule Kickstart and Finish" (See Screenshout 1)
6. You are redirected to "Session Status" Tab (See ScreenShout 2 )
7. Try to get to Tab labeled as "Shedule"
"Permission Error" (See ScreenShout 3)
8. System -> VHost -> Virtualization -> Provisioing ...
"Session Status" Tab is not available at any side.
No "Permission Error"
"Session Status" Tab is available throughout the whole provisioning process.
Created attachment 557640 [details]
Created attachment 557641 [details]
Created attachment 557642 [details]
It would be helpful to provide the url per each screen shot.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 702330 ***