Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 795615
Webtran failed to stay at current page if previous page contains large chunk of text translation.
Last modified: 2012-03-06 19:08:48 EST
Description of problem:
If we fill the page 1 with large translation, clicking on last entries in page 2 won't open the editor, instead, it keep fall back to page 1.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata version 1.5-SNAPSHOT (20120216-2319)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Copy a large chunk of text, say Ctrl-A and Ctrl-C on https://community.jboss.org/wiki/Zanata?_sscc=t
2. Open a document that has multiple pages, such as Fedora Security Guide-> document Firewall
3. Paste the large chunk of text to 4th last entry
4. Paste the large chunk of text to 3rd last entry
5. Paste the large chunk of text to 2nd last entry
6. Paste the large chunk of text to last entry
7. Click on next page, you should be at page 2
8. Click at 2nd last entry
Page change to page 1
Page stay at page 2, and editor open on 2nd last entry.
It looks like it's easier to trigger this bug by working on the bottom part of page.
Fixed bug. See https://github.com/zanata/zanata/commit/91064f23d3e5c39defd0da0703ca3f5d620746ea
VERIFIED with Zanata version 1.5.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT (20120223-1307)