Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 799163
Content deployments for existing exploded applications is done as zipped deployment (EAP4)
Last modified: 2013-09-03 11:10:44 EDT
New content deployment for existing exploded applications using content system causes deployment to become zipped in EAP4.x.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. EAP4.3 started in default profile inventoried in JON.
2. Deploy new content for an existing exploded WAR application.
3. Wait for deployment to complete.
4. Assert that deployment is exploded on filesystem (in EAP deploy dir).
5. Assert that new content is reachable on EAP via HTTP.
- on file system it is no longer exploded, you'll find archive file (incorrect behaviour)
- modified version of the application becomes available via HTTP (correct behaviour)
- modified version of the application becomes available via HTTP
- on file system, deployment remains exploded
Commit to master branch:
I retested this and the issue has been resolved.
I also verified that there is no similar problem for the AS5 and Tomcat plugins. The AS5 plugin uses a different deployment model, while Tomcat did not require the fix.
Verified on jon-server-3.1.0.ER6
Bulk closing of old issues in VERIFIED state.