Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 800026
Order of sub tabs changes in resource view
Last modified: 2013-09-01 06:10:05 EDT
Description of problem:
This is basically the same problem as bug 781602. I am logging it separately though since different code is involved and each can be verified independently. The order of sub tabs in the resource view is not consistent.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import RHQ server into inventory.
2. Select the RHQ server in the resource tree.
3. Click on the monitoring tab. Note the order of the sub tabs.
4. Click on the Alert Subsystem child service.
5. Now click on the parent RHQ server again in the resource tree. The order of the monitoring sub tabs is different.
per triage meeting (crouch, loleary, foley). medium. no target release.
A fix has been committed to master. Although sub tabs are implemented differently than top-level tabs, the solution is basically the same.
commit hash: 1765784cd847ba3fe03761202c5d7f4a3ba9a169
Bulk closing of items that are on_qa and in old RHQ releases, which are out for a long time and where the issue has not been re-opened since.