Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 801366
[API] Invalid X-Auth-Token breaks API service
Last modified: 2012-04-11 22:27:28 EDT
Created attachment 568601 [details]
script-session w/ breaking nova API
Description of problem:
A working nova breaks when an invalid authentication token is passed
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. configure keystone authentication
2. nova flavor-list # works fine
3. curl -v -H "X-Auth-Token:VERY_BAD_TOKEN" http://localhost:8774/v1.1/
4. nova flavor-list # HTTP 401
A script-session is attached (the valid Auth-Token was retrieved with "keystone token-get")
Confirmed, nice catch!
Upstream bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/942985
fixed post e4 https://review.openstack.org/4675
openstack-keystone-2012.1-0.12.rc1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 17 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing openstack-keystone-2012.1-0.12.rc1.fc17'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
openstack-keystone-2012.1-1.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.