Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 803334
Beta docs cleanup
Last modified: 2012-08-15 12:47:34 EDT
Changes needed from reviewing staging server 2012-03-14:
1) From staging server, delete old "Enterprise Data Grid" entries.
We are now using "JBoss Data Grid" so old sections are confusing.
2) Change "Release Notes" to "Beta Release Notes" (see EAP 6 Beta example)
in left navigation panel.
3) Change "Release Notes" to "Beta Release Notes" in RN title
page (again, see EAP6 Beta as an example).
1) This is due to dupe publican entries. RLandmann is looking into this and the entries should be gone shortly.
2) Created and requested a new module of this name on the stage. https://engineering.redhat.com/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=146058
3) Will be satisfied once output can be linked to on the stage. This can be done once the request in 2 is concluded, which should be within 24 hours.
1 is still being looked into.
2 & 3 are satisfied by the below, I believe:
Not removing the normal release notes as it will be used for GA.
1 and 2 are being worked on. Recentl doc-stage problems have moved this issue to lower priority as it is only on the internal staging. Will update this bug once this is resolved.
Duplicate entries are now removed:
Setting this bug to ON_QA for reporter (Mark) to confirm.