Description of problem:
Created a compatible group of resource (Ex. Cron server resource , not recursive)
In the compatible group list view (Inventory->Compatible groups), the Count of number of children is 1 and for descendants, the count is 1.
Then disabled the Cron server resource.
The compatible group list view (Inventory->Compatible groups) now displays the Count of number of children as 3 and for descendants, the count as 3.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Build#1203 (Version: 4.4.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: 969ed45)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Created a compatible group of resource (I created for a single cron server resource)
2. Navigate to Inventory->Compatible groups and observe the count of number of children and descendants in compatible group list view.
3. Navigate to Inventory->Servers.
4. Disable the member resource. (Cron server resource)
5. Navigate to Inventory->Compatible groups and observe the count of number of children and descendants in compatible group list view.
Count of number of children and descendants in compatible group list view goes wrong if a member resource is disabled.
Correct count of number of children and descendants in compatible group list view.
This is a good one (meaning, a doozy), it has to do with
ResourceGroupComposite and the way it handles avail information. This will
take some work...
master commit daec885053b6679e4bb6a80c7c8dc86c75868a4b
The first pass at handling group avail given the latest avail changes
tried to maintain the old mechanism for determining the group avail. This
ended up not covering all of the cases. So, the double/ratio approach has
been completely scrapped and the mechanism now full incorporates disabled
group members. Now:
- group list views include a disabled member count and icon (note, the count
columns are not 50% wider to accommodate).
- new group avail icons and badged group icons have been put in place for
- group availability is now determined different, For details, see:
- group composite queries incur a slight perf hit as they now return two
additional counts (although they are no longer called on to perform AVG
Try various group membership scenarios, autogroups and also autoclusters.
Also, the test case above, where avail type changes for existing group
Verified in Version: 4.4.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: 233eac6
The group list views display correct counts. Also verified disabled icon on group list views, group avail icons and badged group icons.
Bulk close of old bugs in VERIFIED state.