Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 808477
renders some vector (inkscape generated pdf) images incorrectly
Last modified: 2012-05-12 21:54:06 EDT
Description of problem:
See attached pdf file, view under evince and xpdf.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Look at this file in evince
2. Look at this file in xpdf
3. Clearly xpdf is doing it right, and evince is doing it wrong.
Created attachment 574230 [details]
pdf made from an svg that renders incorrectly.
poppler-0.18.0-3.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 16 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing poppler-0.18.0-3.fc16'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
poppler-0.18.0-3.fc16 has been pushed to the Fedora 16 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.