Description of problem:
It's not possible to select images to custom forms that uses the Rich Editor using WCM Content Selector.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start default profile, log in
2. Go to "Form Builder" type any name and description
see upload.png that higlights the next 3 steps
3. go to "Form Builder" tab
4. click at "Editor" button on the left. A rich editor is placed at the right side
5. Click at rich editor property
6. Change the value of "Advance Options Toolbar" to "CompleteWCM" and save
7. Go to "Content explorer" and navigate to /classic/web contents
8. add a folder name it test
9. go into the folder
10. add content and select the recently created form builder
11. click at the image select button (see upload2.png)
12. click the "Locate in the server" button ([a] see upload3.png for details)
13. Go to "General Drives / Sites Management / acme / medias / images / GlobalImages" folder
14. Click at any image, it doesn't select the file and closes the window.
This is the bug.
Created attachment 574894 [details]
Created attachment 574895 [details]
Created attachment 574896 [details]
Created attachment 574897 [details]
Technical note added. If any revisions are required, please edit the "Technical Notes" field
accordingly. All revisions will be proofread by the Engineering Content Services team.
When using a custom form created by the Form Builder, the Upload Image function does not work in the Rich Editor using WCM Content Selector. A fix is currently being investigated.