Description of problem:
when going to offline mode, evolution shows sync dialog window on top of last opened main window, not actual window
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open evolution
2. open another window (ctrl + shift + W), move it to some other desktop
3. in the first window, hit "offline" icon
* a dialog asking if Evo should synchronize mail or not pops on top of second, not visible window
* a dialog window is not highlighted in window list
* dialog window pops on top of active window
* dialog window is highlighted
Thanks for a bug report. That "sync dialog window", is it the one where you are asked whether you want to synchronize message locally, before evolution gets fully offline? I would expect it being shown on a monitor where it was invoked, but it's possible your window manager decided a different action.
This request was not resolved in time for the current release.
Red Hat invites you to ask your support representative to
propose this request, if still desired, for consideration in
the next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This request was erroneously removed from consideration in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, which is currently under development. This request will be evaluated for inclusion in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4.
FIxed by rebase.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.