Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 811359
Remove dependency to jbpm3 and all related features in Seam 2.3
Last modified: 2012-06-18 08:17:11 EDT
We need to cut out all functionality related to jbpm3 integration
1. examples using jbpm or pageflow are still contained in the demo distribution
Some examples mention jbpm even if they don't need it
- groovybooking/groovybooking-web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/components.xml (in comment)
- itext/itext-web/src/main/webapp/ lots of mentions of jbpm, which should be removed
"Seam deeply integrates jBPM and makes it incredibly simple to use jBPM for task management or pageflow, and is a great way to get started with BPM technology. The combination of Seam and jBPM can shrink development time of some kinds of projects by literally months", etc.
- ui/ui-web/src/main/webapp/linkAndButton.xhtml ("You can also start a pageflow or start/resume a task - this isn't demonstrated here.")
2. Integration tests depending on jbpm and/or pageflow still exists in the seam-integration-tests.
removed the rest in https://source.jboss.org/changelog/Seam?cs=14886
Verified point 1. in WFK ER8.
Seam 2.3 is not a part of the payload.