Description of problem:
I'm using openoffice from a Win PC using CygWin Xfree86.
There's a problem in rendering of the menu fonts. If this is a CygWin issue,
please close this. Cannot check at the console since I'm remote.
The fonts that I can type in the openoffice doc are rendered the same as the
other apps fonts (right way), whyle the menu fonts are not smoothed or similar,
they are rendered with small black blocks here and there.
I checked that I have Andale->Luxi Sans.
Also, the titles of the dialog boxes are rendered fine, while the content is not.
I've tried rebuilding freetype with the bytecode switch flipped from 1->0 (or
viceversa, don't remember), but this way all the menu strings disappeared, so I
backed out to original freetype rpms.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Please try current OOo 1.1.0, and reopen if problem still occurs.
This could be related to font locations though, where they are stored
and if OOo can find them.