Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 815652
Can't show sam status after register to satellite
Last modified: 2016-04-26 09:43:22 EDT
Description of problem:
Can't show sam status after register to satellite, it still show registration status as satellite.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install RHEV-H.
2. Register RHEV-H to satellite with correct steps.
3. Register RHEV-H to SAM.
1. Registration status still show satellite.
2. When switch the [*] character to SAM, the URL an CA are not empty.
3. RHEV-H system info can show in SAM server web site.
1. Registration status show sam.
2. When switch the [*] character to SAM, the URL an CA should blank.
The same issue can be reproduced in rhev-hypervisor6-6.3-20120419.0.el6
After step 3, register to RHN with correct Username and Password, Registration Status can show RHN.
1. But the [*] character is not locate in RHN.
2. The URL and CA not empty. The info is SAM URL and CA.
Registration Status: RHN
[ ] RHN [*] Satellite [ ] Subscription Asset Manager
CA : /etc/rhsm/ca/candlepin-local.pem________
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.