Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 816830
[WebTran] The editor open behavior should be consistent when switch message filters
Last modified: 2013-03-03 22:19:31 EST
Description of problem:
When change message filter options, it is expected that editor open state should not be changed.
That is, if no editor is opened when switching from "Translated" to "Need
Review", the editors should be still closed after switch.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata version 1.6.0-alpha-1 (20120419-0011).
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Find a document that is multiple-paged contains empty, fuzzy, and approved
Or find a related empty document, with
1, 2 and last entries are approved
3, 5 entries are fuzzy
the rest are empty.
2. Uncheck all the Message Filter options
3. Check the Message Filter option "Translated"
4. Ensure every cell editors are closed. If not, close them by clicking "Cancel"
5. Uncheck the Message Filter option "Translated"
6. Check the Message Filter option "Need Review"
One editor is opened.
Editors should keep closed.
Fixed in Zanata version 1.6.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT
Note* editor is behaving as when user enter workspace - first row editor opened by default.
verified in Zanata version 1.6.0-alpha-3-SNAPSHOT (20120510-0019).