Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 816914
Where is the maintainer?
Last modified: 2012-06-30 21:37:22 EDT
I want to be a co-maintainer of this software,but I can't contact with its maintainer <email@example.com>
What can I do?
Besides,I just want Jon Ciesla to update the roundcubemail to its newest version 0.7.2.
Here is the release note:
CHANGELOG Roundcube Webmail
- Fix encoding of attachment with comma in name (#1488389)
- Fix handling of % character in IMAP protocol (#1488382)
- Fix duplicate names handling in addressbook searches (#1488375)
- Fix displaying of HTML messages from Disqus (#1488372)
- Disable E_STRICT warnings on PHP 5.4
- Prevent from folder selection on virtual folder collapsing (#1488346)
- Fix automatic unsubscribe of non-existent folders
- Fix double-quotes handling in recipient names
- User configurable setting how to display contact names in list
- Make contacts list sorting configurable for the admin/user
- Fix parse errors in DDL files for MS SQL Server
- Revert SORT=DISPLAY support, removed by mistake (#1488327)
- Add lost translation label in de_DE (#1488315)
- Fix drafts update issues when edited from preview pane (#1488314)
- Fix wrong variable name in rcube_ldap.php (#1488302)
- Make mime type detection based on filename extension to be case-insensitive
- Fix failure on MySQL database upgrade from 0.7 - text column can't have default value (#1488300)
- Fix bug in handling of base href and inline content (#1488290)
- Fix SQL Error when saving a contact with many email addresses (#1488286)
- Fix strict email address searching if contact has more than one address
- Remove duplicated 'organization' label (#1488287)
- Fix so editor selector is hidden when 'htmleditor' is listed in 'dont_override'
- Fix wrong (long) label usage (#1488283)
- Fix handling of INBOX's subfolders in special folders config (#1488279)
- Add ifModule statement for setting Options -Indexes in .htaccess file (#1488274)
- Fix searching on IMAP servers without CHARSET specifier support (#1488271)
- Fix crash with eAccelerator (#1488256)
- Fix expanding folders during drag&drop (#1488260)
- Fix wrong postgres sequence name in upgrade from 0.6
- Fix broken CREATE INDEX queries in SQLite DDL files (#1488255)
- Make Roundcube render the Email Standards Project Acid Test correctly
- Replace prompt() with jQuery UI dialog (#1485135)
- Fix navigation in messages search results
- Improved handling of some malformed values encoded with quoted-printable (#1488232)
- Add possibility to do LDAP bind before searching for bind DN
- Fix handling of empty <U> tags in HTML messages (#1488225)
- Add content filter for embedded attachments to protect from XSS on IE (#1487895)
- Use strpos() instead of strstr() when possible (#1488211)
- Fix handling HTML entities when converting HTML to text (#1488212)
- Fix fit_string_to_size() renders browser and ui unresponsive (#1488207)
- Fix handling of invalid characters in request (#1488124)
- Fix merging some configuration options in update.sh script (#1485864)
- Fix so TEXT key will remove all HEADER keys in IMAP SEARCH (#1488208)
- Fix handling contact photo url with https:// prefix (#1488202)
- Fix possible infinite redirect on attachment preview (#1488199)
- Improved clickjacking protection for browsers which don't support X-Frame-Options headers
- Fixed bug where similiar folder names were highlighted wrong (#1487860)
- Fixed bug in handling link with '!' character in it (#1488195)
- Fixed bug where session ID's length was limited to 40 characters (#1488196)
- TinyMCE security issue: removed moxieplayer (embedding flv and mp4 is not supported anymore)
- Fix handling of HTML form elements in messages (#1485137)
- Fix regression in setting recipient to self when replying to a Sent message (#1487074)
- Fix listing of folders in hidden namespaces (#1486796)
- Don't consider \Noselect flag when building folders tree (#1488004)
- Fix sorting autocomplete results (#1488084)
- Add option to set session name (#1486433)
- Add option to skip alternative email addresses in autocompletion
- Fix inconsistent behaviour of Compose button in Drafts folder, add Edit button for drafts
- Fix problem with parsing HTML message body with non-unicode characters (#1487813)
- Add option to define matching method for addressbook search (#1486564, #1487907)
- Make email recipients separator configurable
- Fix so folders with \Noinferiors attribute aren't listed in parent selector
- Fix handling of curly brackets in URLs (#1488168)
- Fix handling of dates (birthday/anniversary) in contact data (#1488147)
- Fix error on opening searched LDAP contact (#1488144)
- Fix redundant line break in flowed format (#1488146)
- Fix IDN address validation issue (#1488137)
- Fix JS error when dst_active checkbox doesn't exist (#1488133)
- Autocomplete LDAP records when adding contacts from mail (#1488073)
- Plugin API: added 'ready' hook (#1488063)
- Ignore DSN request when it isn't supported by SMTP server (#1487800)
- Make sure LDAP name fields aren't arrays (#1488108)
- Fixed imap test to non-default port when using ssl (#1488118)
- Force all files to be overwritten when updating (#1488117)
- Fix issue where it wasn't possible to change list view mode in folder manager for INBOX (#1488107)
- Fix namespace handling in special folders settings (#1488112)
- Disable time limit for CLI scripts (#1488109)
- Fix misleading display when chaning editor type (#1488104)
- Add loading indicator on contact delete
- Fix bug where after delete message rows can be added to the list of another folder (#1487752)
- Add notice on autocompletion that not all records were displayed
- Add option 'searchonly' for LDAP address books
- Add Priority filter to the messages list
- Cache synchronization using QRESYNC/CONDSTORE
- Trigger 'new_messages' hook for all checked folders (#1488083)
- Make date/time format user configurable; drop 'date_today' config option
- Fix setting title for truncated subject in IE (#1487128)
- Fix displaying multipart/alternative messages with only one part (#1487938)
- Rewritten messages caching:
Indexes are stored in a separate table, so there's no need to store all messages in a folder
Added threads data caching
Flags are stored separately, so flag change doesn't cause DELETE+INSERT, just UPDATE
- Improved FETCH response handling
- Improvements in response tokenization method
- Use 'From' and 'To' labels instead of 'Sender' and 'Recipient'
- Fix username case-insensitivity issue in MySQL (#1488021)
- Addressbook Saved Searches
- Added spellchecker exceptions dictionary (shared or per-user)
- Added possibility to ignore words containing caps, numbers, symbols (spellcheck_ignore_* options)
- Added 'priority' column on messages list (#1486782)
- Localize forwarded message header (#1488058)
AFAIK I have no idea where he is, but AFAIK remember there was a reason we did not update EL6. Have a look at bug 772351.
In addition, could you tell us what you are planing to work on? roundcube already has a couple of co-maintainers and Jeroen and me working with the two main upstream developers, so all of us are keen to know what you want to improve.
Well,I just think if we can update the one in EPEL?
Is it too old?
I'm right here, I just changed email addresses, as Bugzilla indicates. :)
The main reason for not updating the version in EPEL releases is PHP version requirements. This is why EL-5 is still at 0.1.1 in EL-5, though I've not investigated if that might be updated now with the php53 stack.
Regarding EL-6 and 0.5.x -> 0.7.x, it does require a database update, but I think that's the only disruptive change.
Christoph, if you or Jeroen would like to research and/or tackle either or both of those you have my blessing. I've been a bit out of the loop on rcm since I shut down my instance, which was when I changed email addresses incidentally. :)
This means that we must wait for EL7?
No, it means that in the past updating EL-5 wasn't possible, and it might be now. It might also be possible to update EL-6, but I don't know with complete certainty the answers to either of these, and was putting the question to two highly capable and active comaintainers.
roundcubemail-0.7.2-2.fc15 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 15.
roundcubemail-0.7.2-2.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
roundcubemail-0.7.2-2.el6 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 6.
roundcubemail-0.7.2-2.fc16 has been pushed to the Fedora 16 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
roundcubemail-0.7.2-2.fc15 has been pushed to the Fedora 15 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
roundcubemail-0.7.2-2.el6 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.