Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 817547
Editing the image description loses the Docbook File Name and Original File Name
Last modified: 2014-08-04 18:27:06 EDT
Created attachment 581183 [details]
Screen shot after editing the description
Description of problem:
I had previously uploaded image 121.png.
I had to add another related image 122.png.
Since they were similar, I edit the description of both to distinguish one from the other.
After updates, the "Docbook File Name" and "Original File Name" are now blank.
I'm attaching a screenshot because I plan to upload the files again and the fields will have data.
This should be fairly easy to reproduce:
1. Choose Entities --> Images
2. Click on "Create an Image File"
3. Upload and save the image file.
4. Go back and edit the description, then save.
5. The "Docbook File Name" and "Original File Name" are now blank.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce: